Sunday, July 14, 2013

Pop Rocks Ice Cream


I was a little bit unacceptable today when i tried the new Friendly's Cotton Candy Ice Cream with Pop Rocks in it. That's the one thing that is good about having a little brother, there are always a ton a snacks around.

Now I'm not usually one for cotton candy ice cream, I like my Sweets but I feel like I out grew cotton candy flavored things when I was 14. Once I saw that it had pop rocks in it I had to try it.

To my surprise I liked the cotton candy flavor better than the pop rocks inside. The pop rocks inside have a strange film or covering over them that made them weird to eat. After you manage to get through the film you get a weak crackle that is not even worth dealing with the film covering it. The cotton candy flavor however I thought was great, even my mom liked it.

In the end its okay, I would not go out and buy it again but I would still eat it if my mom happens to buy it again... of course.

1 comment:

  1. Why not choose a restaurant that offers a diverse food under one roof? Friendly's restaurants are ideal for folks who want to try a variety of cuisines. You will be able to examine a variety of food items. They serve a variety of desserts. They are also famous for their ice cream cakes. They are the ideal way to cap off a fantastic meal. It is strongly advised that you include a dessert at the end of your dinner.
    friendly's menu

    ReplyDelete